Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photo Site

Well, I'm finally going to head back to my village this afternoon. I've been at the Kolda regional house for a few days, waiting on my diarrhea to go away. I bought supplies today, and I'm going to try to fix spaghetti and salad for my family for dinner tonight (or tomorrow, depending on when I get back). Their previous volunteers made them spaghetti, and it was a big hit - they keep asking me when I'm going to fix it, and I figure now's a good time, since I need to ingratiate myself a little after being gone so long.
I finally got most of my pictures up on a site for you to see - the address is http://diatoudiamanka.shutterfly.com. Hope you like them! I don't pretend to be any sort of photographer.
Love you all! Until next time. (Hopefully I'll stay a while in the village this time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment